Sunday, April 6, 2008

San Antonio for the Duration

As I told my congregation today, "I'm taking vacation starting after church today. You won't see me until I come home with a wife and a baby!"



After a fun filled week with Grandma and Grandpa, the girls and I packed up my brother-in-law's Suburban and headed for central Texas. We arrived about 3:30 at Nona and Grumpy's, and the girls immediately started asking for Mommy. However, Mommy and Nona were at a baby shower that was thoroughly enjoyed. We got a boat load of great stuff.


Now, all we need is a baby!


The girls are worn out because they got to play, play, play with grandma and grandpa. The girls were constantly outside riding bikes, playing on the playground, or running around the outside of the church. You would think that as tired as they were at night that they would sleep late into the morning. Nope! Up at 6:45 or 7 every morning. I'm still trying to figure out how to get them to sleep later???


Dawna is doing fine. Kevin, Jr. has seemed to drop even more, but we'll know more after the doctor's appointment tomorrow. Dawna says her women's intuition tells her that he's coming sooner than later. We will see for certain.


Until tomorrow!

No comments: