Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Excited Kids

Well, I got the kids home safe and sound, and I was blessed. I mean, I was really blessed. Not even an hour had passed when my mom and dad walked through the door. Didn't have to worry too much about trying to corral those two without assistance. (BTW, I think I could have handled it.)

The funny part about everything is that I told the girls that I would be taking them home with me. I asked Kiera, "Guess who's going to come and stay with us?"

Kiera: Mawmaw and pawpaw?

Dad: Yes.

Kiera: Me want to go home now!

It's probably a good thing. Nona had those two spoiled this past week. She's such a good grandmother! Now the other one gets to do her damage.

I have resolved that if Kevin, Jr. doesn't come this week, I am definitely taking vacation time to stay with Dawna for the duration. Friends in SA, Seguin, and New Braunfels--get ready. If the girls start giving us too many fits, guess who I'm coming to see?

1 comment:

TLO said...

Bring them on! You know we love them!