Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing Up

Kevin has hit a couple of developmental milestones in the past two days. Yesterday, he rolled over for the first time on his own. He hasn't done it again, and I think it's because he didn't like being on his belly.

He has also slept past 7 a.m. for the past couple of mornings. Dawna and I are holding our breath hoping that this is more than a short trend and is the start of his move toward a shift in schedule that will shortly lead to his dropping his late night bottle.

Kevin is gaining weight rapidly (thank God) and even has dimples on his knees. Sunday, a member of the congregation said that he's getting cuter and cuter. I quipped, "Yep. I know. He's starting to look more and more like me when I was that age." If indeed this is the case, and he follows in his father's footsteps in this regard, he's doomed. :-)

No comments: