Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Five Months Already! Are You Kidding?

Yes, Kevin, Jr. turned five months old on September 8th. It's almost hard to believe how the time has flown.



So, how did we celebrate this momentous occasion? Well, we introduced Kevin to a new food: peas. I actually took some video of his first taste of vegetables, hoping to get a nasty face or two, but he loved them! I'd post what I had of him trying the peas, but I had the camera rotated vertically, and I can't figure out how to post it without everyone turning their heads and getting a crick in their necks. Oh well, I guess the following video will have to suffice of mommy and Kevin playing a little bit.



Not to be out done, the girls yelled at mommy to turn the music on the t.v. so that they could jump around and dance. Yes, it is very loud at my house when the kids are awake. The only time it is quiet is when they lay down at night to sleep. It really is a blessing.

No comments: