Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still Waiting

Well, I'm officially batchin' it right now. So far I haven't burned down the house, had a party with questionable guests, or starved. Good start for me.

The reality is that I am taking quite a bit of time after work to clean up, organize, and prepare for three kids. All those little projects that have been discussed are getting done because I have a feeling that there won't be much time for even little things once Kevin, Jr. comes home with his sisters. I told Dawna that she wouldn't recognize the house when she got home, and I hope that comes to fruition--in a good manner.

Nothing huge of note on the labor and delivery part yet. Dawna tells me that her Braxton-Hicks "contractions" are getting a little more regular (especially after eating Mexican food), but other than that, not much is happening.

The girls are doing well at Nona and Grumpy's house. We were blessed by a couple of the members of the congregation here at Cat Spring who gave us some high quality webcams so that we could video call over the www. That has been a huge blessing. Kiera and Kaylee can see daddy, and daddy can see all of his girls-including mommy. (Good thing the webcam has a wide angle lens.)

No comments: