Sunday, March 30, 2008

One week down.

Well, I am now back in San Antonio with my girls again. As I type this, Kiera and Kaylee are climbing all over me. It's quite obvious that they missed thier daddy!!! (Kinda makes the heart warm!)

The good news is that I managed to get our home completely ready for the new kid. Took me a while to clean it top to bottom, but it was worth it. Looks good. Smells good. Is organized. I know it will only last until I get the kids home on Tuesday, but at least I got to have the satisfaction of getting it looking good.

Dawna is still about the same, but we'll know more tomorrow when we have the doctor's appointment.

One thing that is good for us is that the last time I was in S.A., I bought a 10'x10' dog kennel. We no longer will have to board out dogs, so...that means the return trip home after Kevin, Jr. is born will be interesting: three children and three dogs. Luckily my mother-in-law will be heading back with us. She has a really big SUV. Don't know where you stand on global warming, but I'm particularly thankful she's got the big, ol' gas guzzler. Between that and our mini-van, I know two things: we're the ultra enemy of those desiring to save the world through higher milage cars, but I know that we'll at least have enough room to get everyone there! (I'll deal with the animosity.)

Until tomorrow!!

No comments: